Morgan Marine housings can be supplied with all services including domestic or zoned electrics, air conditioning, thermal and acoustic insulation, vandal resistance, explosion protection and fire control, plus many more features.
In addition to the design and installation of electrical services, the customer equipment can be factory installed by Morgan Marine ready for shipment directly to the site anywhere in the world.
Your housings can be individually designed to suit your requirements by our experienced, innovative and highly skilled in-house engineers. Using the latest CAD software all aspects of the enclosure is incorporated into the design including the layout of the doors, windows, access panels and all other features. Housings are finished to customer’s requirements.
Fabricated steel bases can be designed into any of our enclosures and are painted or galvanized to suit specification. They can be designed to be lifted with clients equipment in place and can incorporate apertures for cable/services access and gland plates.
- Packaged Substations
- UPS Enclosures and Battery Rooms
- Switchgear Enclosures
- Data Rooms
- Roof Top Solutions including structural steel grids to spread loads
- Access Stairways, Platforms and Walkways
- Full Electrical fit out to 17th Edition
- HVAC Systems
- Cable Management
- Housings can be elevated on steel support legs
- Client equipment installation can be carried out on site or at our premises
- Road Closures, Traffic Management and Craneage